Homesteading In The Pacific Northwest

Thursday, October 22, 2009

A misty morning...


There is a cool mist over the lake this morning.  And except for the chatter of a few birds, it is totally silent.  No movement except the flock of ducks landing on the lake.  After a lifetime of city life the silence is eerie.  No sirens and traffic noise in the distance; no sounds of the neighbors cars leaving for work.  The summer residents have gone now and few of the weekenders come at this time of year...there are only a few full time residents.  I'm enjoying the solitude...I sit with my morning cup of coffee and ponder the quiet beauty...design images appear in my mind...I know what I'm going to do with my Imperial topaz crystal....it's going to be a good day...

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment